Gambling on online casino sites is unquestionably fun and easy. All the games are at your fingertips, and you don’t need to leave your seat or bed. The only things missing are the free drinks and buffet.
However, there is one real drawback to online gambling casinos: the internet. There are infinite ways problems can occur regarding phones, tablets, and network connections because things just don’t always work as they should.
It is especially annoying and frustrating when your live casino game is interrupted by a connection issue. There are times when you simply can’t connect to the site.
Live casino games are played in real-time using the latest technology equipment. Casinos rarely interrupt games, especially if it’s online. But, you have to make sure your device’s internet connection is powerful and stable so that nothing on your side interrupts your online casino gaming experience.
Online casino guidelines in regards to interrupted live games are mainly the same, though there may be some small deviations. You should read the casino’s interrupted policy before playing online casino games.
One of the worst things that could happen if you’re on your favorite website, playing the many casino games available, is that the game suddenly freezes. No matter what you try and do, it just won’t let you re-connect. What could be worse than having your hard-earned money stuck in cyberspace, and you have no idea what to do? Even though this rarely happens, especially at the more reputable online casinos like Casumo, it’s important to be aware in case it ever happens.
Below are a few tips on fixing any typical problems that may happen to you while playing at an online casino. So what to do when your game isn’t working? If it’s possible to connect to some online casino games, but others don’t seem to be working, then the problem is probably to do with the web browser on your computer.
- Reload the web page. Very often, the communication between devices and online casino websites gets interrupted for various reasons. So we recommend simply reloading the online casino webpage, as this can fix the issue straight away.
- Pick a different browser. HTML5 is the standard that makes everything work on all web browsers, but some browsers work differently. You will discover that some games won’t work, especially on less popular browsers.
- Clear browser cache. Clearing the browser can sometimes do the trick if reloading the page doesn’t work. If you encounter a problem, go to your cache and clear it. The cache can get cluttered and contain stuff that interferes with online casino gaming.
If you tried all of the above and didn’t get a good result, sometimes it’s worth restarting or rebooting your device. Corrupt data or files can impact the performance of your devices, especially with network connections. Restarting your device will usually get rid of any previous errors.
What To Do If You Can’t Connect To An Online Casino
If you have problems connecting to a casino website, the issue might be with you or the online casino. The first thing you should do is determine which end the problem is with.
- Reload the page. The first thing anyone should do if the online casino page has stopped working is simply reloaded the page you are on. You have to make sure to reload the online page and make sure it is nothing with the website before you try out other solutions to help you get back on track.
- Try connecting to other websites. If you cannot connect to an online casino but can connect to a separate online page or website, the problem is with the online casino and not with you. The online casino is probably going through some updates or changes. If that’s the case, there is not much you can do besides wait.
- Check your network settings. What settings need changing is entirely up to the device you use, but the principle is the same. You need to make sure that 3G/4G is enabled on your device, that the device is connected to the network, and that the network itself is working. If the problem persists, you can try turning on and off both the 3G/4G.
- Check your cable modem or router. You should try resetting the WiFi on your device by turning it off and on again that doesn’t work, try turning your router itself on and off. If you still cannot connect to any websites but are connected to your network, then the issue is most probably to do with the cable, modem, or router.
What To Do When All Fails?
If a game is interrupted because of a technical problem, usually the gameplay doesn’t continue like normal, but instead automatically stops. Therefore, all unsettled bets which were placed during that online casino game are automatically ignored and the money from those bets is returned to the player.
All online casino websites have support staff to help you, and if they don’t, you should find another online casino that does. It is always good to try and solve the problem yourself before contacting support.
The support staff will likely tell you to complete a few steps which may seem boring or unnecessary. However, you must follow every single instruction. They have experienced the problem many times and know exactly how to solve it. The things they will tell you to do will result in you solving your issue as quickly as possible.
So there you have it if next time you are playing your online casino games and suddenly it all gets interrupted. Have no fear, just think back to this article and you should remember at least one of the multiple ways you can get your game back online and make sure your money is secure and not floating in cyberspace.