Modern fitness activities and practices are greatly different from what they used to be a decade or so ago. Apart from all the advancements in the actual exercises themselves and the diet that goes with them, technology has found its way into this favorite pastime activity. The most common of gadgets and devices are of course fitness bands.
Together with our smartphone devices, or on their own, they help us track all of the necessary information about our workout and our bodies. In this article, we will go over some of the best fitness bands you can find in India in 2019. Read on to learn more.
1. Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness BandWe start things off here with the most popular fitness band manufacturer in the world, the one, and only Fitbit. Their Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Band has been receiving praise ever since it came out, and here is why. First of all, it has a buttonless design, as it only has a nice looking and smooth touchscreen display. This is a unisex design, and both women and men can wear it with their sporty attires without any problems. There are four different colors available.
Next, this band is light as a feather and you hardly ever feel it present on your wrist. The build is resistant to water and can be submerged up to 50 meters. Thanks to this, running in the rain, swimming, and diving activities can be performed flawlessly and as never before.
When it comes to features, the device has something called 15 Exercises Mode. This will guide you through many different exercises and tell you how to do them properly. Compared to the previous model, Charge 3 has a 40% larger screen and it is 20% lighter.
The build quality of this sports gadget is amazing. The brand used Aerospace level aluminum and Corning Gorilla Glass in order to make their device strong and durable. There is a brand new SpO2 sensor that can also detect sleep pattern changes, while the Smart Track keeps track of your heart activity and physical workouts.
2. Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro Smart BandA list like this can hardly go by without someone as big as Samsung present on it. Their line of Gear gadgets you can pair with their incredible smartphones is constantly growing and improving, and with an affordable price coupled with great features, their Gear Fit2 Pro Smart Band is a fitness band worth considering.
The Samsung Fit2 Pro is more durable than ever, and it has earned the MIL-STD-810G certification and IP68 rating. It has a Super AMOLED curved display that is the centerpiece of the device, which will show you all the available and necessary information. The display is shiny and bright, and it is a breeze to use it.
This band uses a strap clasp instead of a latch strap that is more common today. In addition to the aforementioned touchscreen, there are still two buttons on the band, one to wake up the device and the other to open the main menu.
When it comes to the build and durability, this gadget is resistant to water, to a maximum of 50 meters. The design keeps is safe while swimming and in rain. Besides sports, people also like it because you can easily reject or take calls from it, and even receive text messages and control your music. There is also 4GB of onboard storage. Streams of your favorite Spotify playlists is available through either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connections, and the band does an awesome job at tracking and displaying everything.
3. Garmin Vivosmart HR+ Smart BandGarmin is another big name in the fitness band game, and they have a wide variety of products. The Vivosmart HR+ Smart Band is a great example of how versatile the company is with its fitness bands. This stylish and simple design is available in multiple colors, and the bands are not interchangeable.
The screen display on the device is 160×68, and it does its job well. Next, the band is IPS water-resistant and can be submerged 50 meters below the surface. Swimmers and divers will appreciate this a lot. The band is silicone rubber, and best of all, it is not thin. The design has a crisscross pattern that looks very cool and stylish. Furthermore, it is so lightweight and comfortable that you will forget you have it on you, even after a whole day.
Feature-wise, this fitness band has a GPS sensor that tracks your movements efficiently, while the 24-hour heart monitoring system keeps track of your health, as well as your activities. Different stats and info can be shown on the display, and all of the data is reliable and accurate, including calories, distances, time measurements, and so on.
4. Jawbone UP3 Smart BandAlthough it looks like an expensive jewelry piece, do not be fooled by this unique and unconventional design and style of the beautiful Jawbone UP3 Smart Band. Make no mistake, this is one of the best fitness trackers on the market. Sadly, the brand has stopped making new models. The good thing about it is that you can find this one at affordable and cheap prices.
This bracelet-looking fitness band is lightweight and slim, and it has many sensors. Instead of the popular latch strap, it has a sliding mechanism that holds it in place. There are no physical buttons present on this fitness band, as everything is based on the touchscreen. The vibrating alerts are the only other control feature you get, while the rest can be managed with the mobile application.
The remaining features include the Passive Heart Rate sensor that detects and keeps track of your heart rate, even when you are idle. Furthermore, the Smart Coach feature does its job well and provides interesting and useful tips that can really improve your physical activities.
5. Moov Now 3D Fitness TrackerWe will finish this list of the best fitness bands in India in 2019 with the Moov Now 3D Fitness Tracker. Straight away, you can notice it looks different from the rest. It will be the perfect companion to your everyday running, swimming, and cycling sessions, as well as anything else you might do. The data it provides is accurate and you can definitely rely on it.
Although the design looks special, it is rather simple. The body holds the tracker, which is surrounded by a water and sweat resistant rubber band. The whole gadget is very light on the wrist, easy and comfortable to wear. The sensor uses 3D tracking that detects and keeps track of your posture. Based on what kind of activities you do, it shows you a wide range of info, including calorie counts, active minutes, distances you have covered, and more. There is a Moov Now application you will need to use the device to the fullest.
One of the best features it has is called 7+ Minute Circuit Training. When you decide to use it, you will start with easy pieces of training that will become more difficult and longer in no time. These 7 minutes are one of the best quick workouts you can do, and it can be a lifesaver for busy people with tight schedules and no time for a full-on workout session. Although it lacks a GPS and a heart sensor, regarding the price range it is in, it is one of the best solutions you can find.
These have been five of the best fitness bands in India in 2019. Now that you are more familiar with the brands and their best products, it is time to determine which one suits your specific needs the best, purchase it, and get out there for some quality workout sessions!