So, guys, get ready to hear some great news! If you are looking for something healthy and delicious to eat, then the best low fat and carb option for you would be Keto chocolate chip cookies. Yes, the cookies taste delicious and are a perfect option to satiate your taste buds and hunger at the same time. They are sugar-free chocolate chip cookies that taste similar to regular ones.
Undoubtedly, the low carb almond flour chocolate chip cookies are unique and sumptuous, and you will not even miss the regular flour and sugar cookies. They are inspired by the Keto kitchen and are meant for all.
The recipe involves the use of most basic ingredients and can be made in a bowl. It means that if you get a craving, your meal can be ready within 30 minutes. Erythritol is used to sweeten the cookie instead of any other low carb sweetener. However, if you have any other substitute, then you can go for it. But, erythritol helps in baking the cookies faster.
Also, you can add coconut oil and decrease the almond flour quantity to get an overly crumbled texture. The cookies which turn out light brown around the edges and not completely brown are considered perfect. They are crisp on the external and soft in the inside and could last for up to 2 weeks.
Also, remember the cookies are very soft when baked. So, it may tempt you to bake them a bit longer – but don’t do that! Over-baking will make them crumbly, and they will break. Give the cookies some time, and they will firm up. Transfer it to a cooling rack and give it 10 minutes, apart from cooking time. So, get ready for the recipe of this exotic and delectable keto cookie:
Keto Chocolate chip cookies:
The keto chocolate chip cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. And, it just needs one bowl to be baked.
- The prep time is 10 minutes.
- The cooking time is 10 minutes.
- The cooling time is 10 minutes.
- ½ cup sweetener
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 cut almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F and put a big baking sheet and cover it with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, whisk eggs till it is completely smooth and then add coconut oil, sweetener, and vanilla.
- Now gradually add the almond flour along with salt, baking soda, and make dough of it.
- Lastly, add the cookie chocolate chips in it.
- Now with the help of a cookie scoop, scoop the dough evenly on the sheet. The number of cookies depends on the scoop.
- Use the heel of your hand to press the cookie dough slightly to give them a smooth look, but don’t spread them much.
- Now bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 12 minutes or till you notice the light brown color on the edges. Remove from the oven and let the cookie cool on the sheet for at least 10 minutes.
- At this point, the cookies will be soft, so don’t touch. After 10 minutes, once the cookies have cooled altogether, remove from the rack.
- And store them in the airtight container.
Tips to make the best keto cookies
While it is effortless to make the low carb almond flour cookies, but there are some things which you should keep in mind.
Soften the coconut oil/ butter naturally
You don’t have to overheat the oil by softening it on the stove or oven. Just allow it to sit for 10 to 15 minutes at room temperature, and it is perfect for creaming. Summers will not create any problem. But, if it is winter, then you can soften the butter by keeping it in an airtight bag and placing it in hot water.
Cream the butter and sweetener perfectly
With the help of a hand mixer, you should beat the butter and sweetener together. It is known as creaming. Begin with low speed to avoid splattering, then gradually increase the speed. The batter will yield more cookies, and it will have a good sugar cookie texture. However, you don’t have to overdo. Just do this for 5 minutes.
Choose the right almond flour
You don’t want coarse natural almond flour, as it will destroy your texture.
Go slow with almond flour
Gradually add the almond flour. You don’t have to put it in one go. Also, you don’t have to overbeat the batter and make a low carb chocolate chip cookie, which is too dense.
Pull the battery from the sides of the container
Use your spatula and scratch the hands of the box while creaming the butter and adding the flour. It will make the cookie batter uniform and provide an additional batch of a completely baked sugar-free cookie.
Pat the dough gently
Once the mixture is prepared, scoop it on the cookie sheet. When you have placed it there, please give it a tender pat. It is essential because if the dough is lost, it will stay together. Make sure you flatten it a little bit as these cookies don’t spread too much on their own.
Know your baking time
Usually, it may take 10 minutes to bake, but then it is important to check after 8-9 minutes to know if it is going out well or not.
Have some patience
Apart from doing everything, one thing which you should have while making keto chocolate chip cookies is patience. Don’t get overexcited. They will be crumbly in the beginning. So, patience is needed.
If you want to avoid all the hassle and get keto chocolate chip cookies, then click link and order keto cookies online. They taste impeccably well and are a delight for your evening snacks and picnics.