Paysafecard allows you to make safe deposits and save time while avoiding possible registration problems. It has been used for years and is one of the best non GamStop casino payment options for players with its unique features that include:
- Safe, anonymous, and fast deposits
- No processing fees in the online casino
- Funds are not linked to the bank account
Who wouldn’t want to use a means of payment that ensures fast, secure and reliable transactions? With a Paysafecard (PSC) you can benefit from all these advantages.
You can get the prepaid card from countless dealers in your area, from drugstores to gas stations.
There you simply look for a voucher with the desired amount and use the 16-digit PIN code on it to pay quickly and securely in a Paysafecard non GamStop casino. Alternatively, you can also buy a PSC online.
Whatever you decide, this means of payment combines anonymity, since no bank details are required, with convenience. It simplifies your financial management and convinces you with low fees, direct deposits and absolute security.
In English-speaking countries, Paysafecard online has earned the nickname “Gambling Darling” in industry circles because of the numerous advantages it offers to betting enthusiasts and online casino players. Founded in Austria in 2000, the company quickly established itself throughout Europe by taking over competitors.
In our extensive article, you can find out what other advantages the use of the Paysafecard brings with it.
How Exactly Does Paysafecard Work?
The Paysafecard is a prepaid card and a popular payment method that is accepted in many non GamStop casinos, also known as Paysafe Casino. A safe and convenient deposit method, Paysafecard allows players to add funds to their player account.
To make a deposit, the player enters the Paysafecard’s unique 16-digit PIN code during the checkout process.
Here is a brief explanation of how Paysafecard works:
- Purchase ─ First, the Paysafecard, a prepaid card, must be purchased. It can be bought in many shops, petrol stations, supermarkets or online. The Paysafecard is available in different credit values, such as 10 euros, 25 euros, 50 euros or 100 euros.
- Code ─ There is a 16-digit PIN code on the Paysafecard that is used for payment. This code serves as digital cash and is important in order to use the Paysafecard as a payment method in an online casino, also known as Paysafe Casinos.
- Payment ─ In order to make a deposit with the Paysafecard, the customer selects the “Paysafecard” option as the payment method during the payment process. Then the 16-digit PIN code is entered.
- Use ─ The value of the Paysafecard will be deducted from the total amount of your purchase or deposit in a Paysafe Casino. If the value of the Paysafecard is higher than the purchase amount or the deposit limit, the remaining amount stays on the card and can be used for later purchases or deposits. If the purchase amount or the deposit limit is higher than the value of the Paysafecard, the remaining amount can be paid with another Paysafecard or another payment method.
- Security ─ The Paysafecard is considered a secure payment method because you do not have to reveal any personal or financial information when paying. This is particularly advantageous when making deposits in online casinos since sensitive data is protected. It is also possible to check the current Paysafecard balance online to check the remaining amount.
Deposit in Online Casino With Paysafecard
Choose an online casino that accepts Paysafecard as a payment method. Make sure the casino is licensed and has a good reputation.
- Register or log into the selected casino’s player account if you already have one.
- Navigate to the cashier or deposit page on the casino’s website.
- Select it as a payment method from the list offered.
- Enter the desired deposit amount, but make sure it is within the set limits.
- Enter the 16-digit Paysafecard PIN code that you received when you bought the card.
- Confirm the deposit by completing the required steps according to the casino’s instructions.
- As soon as the deposit is confirmed, the amount is deducted from the Paysafecard balance and the deposited money is immediately available.
Limits & Fees
When depositing with Paysafecard in online casinos, there are usually no direct fees. Most reputable non GamStop casinos do not charge any additional fees for Paysafecard deposits.
However, you should be aware that some casinos may charge fees for certain payment methods. Therefore, always read the casino’s terms and conditions to make sure you are aware of any fees that may apply.
In the virtual casino market, numerous websites are vying for your attention. Many offer generous welcome bonuses to attract new customers to Paysafecard Casino.
There are a wide variety of variants, such as a deposit bonus, where you receive a percentage bonus credit. Other extras of a Paysafecard casino bonus can be free bets or free spins for online slot machines. Sometimes whole packages are available that combine different offers.
Pay special attention to such promotions where you receive a casino online bonus with Paysafecard as a deposit method because with this you can benefit from both a secure and user-friendly payment and an exclusive online casino bonus.
Mobile Paysafecard Casino
Playing at mobile non GamStop on the go has long been part of everyday life for many people. It’s convenient and fun to distract yourself during your lunch break, on the bus or train, or just in between, and offers great entertainment. In such a case, it is particularly practical to select a Paysafecard online casino not on GamStop, because it is extremely easy to top up via smartphone or tablet.
Simply create a MyPaysafecard account to process your transactions. With the corresponding app, you can top up your online account quickly and easily with the PIN or a QR code and redeem it directly in a mobile online casino with a Paysafecard deposit.
No bank details need to be entered here either; moreover, with a MyPaysafecard account, you can track your entire payment history, making it easier for you to keep an eye on your budget.