There are many ways to style your hair these days. One that’s getting traction is to do it with a rotating curling iron. Indeed you came across this product as it can make everyone’s life easier. Straight hair turned into a curly field of joy is possible with this device. If you haven’t tried it so far, the time is right now for you to do it.
In this article, we’re going to introduce you to the top five rotating curling irons currently available on the market. Of course, we keep right to our opinion, so you are free to disagree. But, after you see what these beauties can do for you, you’ll agree with our choices. With a beautiful rotating curling iron, your hair can have a different style every day. The brands that launch this product are numerous, so at the end of the day, you’ll be happy to have us to sort for you the best available irons.
1. Kiss Products Ceramic Instawave Automatic Curling Iron
With this device getting the curls you want will be a piece of cake. Its automatic function allows you to change the shape of your hair in an instant. The standout feature on this iron is the left/right switch, which will enable you to pick the direction in which you want your hair curled. This rotating iron has two spikes on the end that won’t allow you to get burned and can be used to hold your hair prior to curling. The highest temperature of this device is 420 ° F.
- It is equipped with spikes that offer multiple options for your hair.
- It comes with ceramic barrels.
- Has two directions of rotation.
- The manufacturer offers a two-year warranty.
- Has an affordable price.
- Some users complain about too much noise.
- This iron has only two temperature levels offered.
2. The Beachwaver Co. S1 Curling Iron
The Beachwaver Co. S1 curling iron has quite a pedigree to it, as some Victoria Secret’s models used it during a fashion show a few years back. This product was designed by a famed stylist Sarah Potempa, and it allows you to have perfect curls with little to no hustle. If you don’t trust us, be free to click here and be convinced by professionals who know more. This curling iron comes with a 1-inch diameter barrel and is 5.5-inch long. These dimensions allow you to have very long curls on your head. Furthermore, it has levels to its speed settings, which allows you to experiment with your hair. The temperature that this iron uses varies from 290°F to 410°F.
- Curls made with this iron stick for the whole day.
- Ceramic build protects your hair.
- It has incredible speed settings.
- Your hair will look like it was done by a professional if you use this iron.
- It comes with a hefty price.
- The clamp is claimed to be too small by users who tried it out.
3. Remington Auto Curl Curling Wand
You’ll need to try it yourself to believe us, but with this curling iron, you’ll get the most unique results. This iron comes with a split barrel, which is a feature that allows two-way rotation. Because of this, Remington Auto Curl Curling Wand should be on your to-buy list. Another thing that brought this device onto our list is auto curl tech. With this, it’s nearly impossible to damage your hair with heat and create tangles. The one issue might be its unique design, which will be hard for your hand at first, but with the time you’ll understand that this iron has more upside than it has disadvantages.
- It quickly manages to heat up to working temperature.
- This iron is produced with a swivel cord.
- Remington Auto Curl Curling Wand has a lightweight built set at 0.55 pounds.
- It’s not durable enough.
- It comes only in the basic version, which is somewhat limited.
- The power cord is deemed too short by frequent users.
4. Gawervan 2-in-1 Auto-Rotating Curling Iron
The first thing you’ll think about when this product hits your hand is that it’s like no other you ever used. Gawervan 2-in-1 Auto-Rotating Curling Iron comes with a barrel that can both curl and straighten your hair. The interchange between these options is allowed by a simple turn of a switch. If you are a person who often changes moods and style decisions, then this is iron for you. Those who already used this device claim that it’s perfect for everyday use. One downside is that its barrel is not made out of ceramic. Despite this, it’s more than capable of doing the work. The reason is simple; it’s because its max temperature is set at 390 degrees.
- It works as both curler and straightener.
- It’s suitable for all types of curls thanks to its speed adjustments.
- This iron has an automatic 1-hour kill-switch.
- The power cord can’t be tangled due to the rotation option.
- Its max temperature bar is set low at 390 degrees.
- Button layout could be better.
5. Bio Ionic Stylewinder
‘Simple is the best’ is a well-known mantra for a reason. This is how all things should be, and this is precisely what Bio Ionic Stylewinder is. Because of this, it found a way to our list of best rotating curling irons. Its simplicity is what makes it ideal for first-time users. What puts it behind some of the competitors is that it doesn’t come with automatic rotation. All work needs to be done manually. But, its lower bar for temperature is set at 140 degrees, something people with damaged hair will look forward to hearing. On the other side, for you, heat lowers, we have a 440-degree limit.
- The power cord is quite long, and it can’t be tangled.
- It offers an automatic shutdown option (2hours)
- Maximum heat set at amazing 440 degrees.
- For fine hair, the low heat bar is 140 degrees.
- 1-year warranty included.
- Users complain about breaking hazard.
- No automatic rotation.
- Hair is not easily gripped in some cases.